The Traveling CEO Program, is this a scam or not? Well it all depends upon a couple of different issues. Some issues are tangible, while others are not so tangible. Well it time for a honest product review, and it seems that this product is for real. Therefore we have to be willing to spend some money and invest some time on ourselves. There are no guarantees in life, and there are no guarantees that this product will make us wealthy, the way that Tai Lopez says it will. Personally, I am just happy to not be writing a review about a product which is not a scam from kiss on to kiss off. So let’s get to know about the Traveling CEO Program.
Name: Traveling CEO Program
Owner: Tai Lopez
Purpose of this Product
The purpose of this product to teach us to become CEO’s of our own Executive Service Company. Now what does that involve, and what does it have to do with being a Traveling CEO.
Members of this program learn how to make money while traveling. Also, since traveling, and paying for lodging, can be very expensive, how to travel in the most efficient manner is taught as a significant portion of this product.
Okay, that covers how we can save money while traveling, how can we make money while traveling. Company CEO’s travel all over the world, promoting their Executive Service Company products to potential customers. The product which the CEO s who get their training through this product are promoting their ability to solve problems which companies have, and the management of these companies, for one reason or another, are not able to solve themselves. Tai Lopez says that, this situation is not uncommon. What is common is for companies to have these nagging problems, and welcome someone to come along with the solutions.
So to summarize what the purpose of this product is. People who take advantage of this product learn how to travel economically. And it’s important that they travel at the right price, because they have to travel to meet with the company officials, who they want to pitch their executive services to.
Once the traveling CEO convinces a company to buy their executive service, and get paid thousands of dollars a week for their service, the question remains to be answered, how does the service provider, provide the agreed service? That is done by teaching the service provider, how to hire subcontractors to do the actual work.
The Executive Service CEO gets paid big bucks, and he pays the subcontractors. Tai Lopez says that this is a lucrative business.
Pros and Cons
- This product has the potential to provide it’s members a significant income.
- A good way to improve our quality of life.
- Good for people who want to be their own boss.
- This product is expensive, $997.
- Must be able to travel. To participate in this program, we pretty much need to be unencumbered by existing employment commitments.
How then will we learn how to become wealthy
Chances are that not many of us who have received any training about being a successful CEO of an Executive Service Company. Therefore it is important to examine how Tai Lopez can train us to accomplish such a lofty position. Let me describe his course.
The training is set up in four sections. Each one last for one month. Consequently the entire training will last for four months.
The first month training is called The Battle Plan
Here we will learn techniques regarding the following;
- How to make money while traveling.
- Adopting a CEO attitude.
- Learning how to actually make money while traveling.
The second month training.
- More on how to make money while traveling.
- Learn how to travel efficiently.
The third month training.
- Still, more on how to make money while traveling.
- How to live like a CEO.
- How to manage people.
- How to network.
The fourth week training.
- How to subcontract the work, which we have committed ourselves to do.
Over the course of the training we will be taught 100 principles which Tai believes are important for us to learn, in order to succeed as a traveling CEO.
Cost of the product
The cost is steep. I guess that is to eliminate the tire kickers. The cost is $997. That is a one time cost, and there are no up sells.
Tai Lopez realizes that, for most people, $997 is a pretty healthy investment. To ease the pain a full refund is offered, if at any time during the training period, we feel that this product is not a good fit for us, we can receive a full refund.
Tai Lopez has offered four additional bonuses. They are;
- The money back guarantee is considered a bonus. If at any time during the four-month training period, we decide that The Traveling CEO program is not a good fit, we can expect a full refund.
- Free access to The Traveling CEO community. This community is made up of people who are participating in The Traveling CEO program. This is usually a good thing because we will be put in touch with like-minded people, being faced with similar challenges.
- One year extended access to the initial training. I don’t know about y’all, but when I think about learning a completely different method for making an income. I don’t know if four months of training is adequate.
- Personal concierge group. During the training, it is important to be able to get in touch with the person with all the answers. Ultimately Tai Lopez is that person. Tai is aware that he can not always be able to answer questions promptly. For that reason Tai has people working for him, who can field most of our questions. If these concierges cannot come up with the answers, they can contact Tai to get our questions answered.
Is this a scam?
As I look at this product, I don’t see any of the typical signs of a scam. Nothing is given away, and there are no up sells. There is no mention that we can make a bundle of money with little of effort.
To the contrary, this product is quite expensive, and requires a lot of effort and commitment on our part. In fact we need to make sure that we can afford this product, and have the time to work the product after we learn it. One other thing is that we need to ask ourselves if we are presently CEO material, and if not can we learn to be trained to become a traveling CEO.
That said, it’s time to rate The Traveling CEO Program. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give this product a rating of 7.5.
Needless to say, no matter how good a program is, if we can’t afford the price tag, that good program is not a good fit for us. Therefore may I offer an alternative.
I honestly don’t know of an alternative which can offer the return on our investment that Traveling CEO Program can offer. But I can suggest that we take a look at Affiliate Marketing. Affiliate Marketing is a good way to supplement our retirement income, and does not cost an arm and leg to get into.
Affiliate Marketing is not an easy business to learn, but I’ve found that nothing worthwhile is easy. Affiliate Marketing involves marketing a
product, or a service, over the internet. Affiliate Marketers assist the owners of products, or services, in the marketing of their products or services. In return Affiliate Marketers receive a commission on the sales which they are involved with.
So how do we learn to do this Affiliate Marketing thing. I’ve learned about Affiliate Marketing at a platform called Wealthy Affiliate. Wealthy Affiliate is the alternative which I am suggesting. At Wealthy Affiliate we can learn everything needed to turn our involvement in Affiliate Marketing profitable.
Here is a brief list of the topic which are taught at Wealthy Affiliate;
- Support (Live Chat, Site Support, Q & A
- Personal Mentoring
- Training Courses, Step by Step
- Weekly Live Classes (and 100’s of hours of replays)
- Ambassadorship Program
- Online Entrepreneur Certification
- Affiliate Bootcamp
- The Affiliate Program
- Building Websites
- Website Performance Tools (SiteRubix)
- Website Engagement Platform (Site Comments)
- The Hosting Platform
- Site Content Writing Platform
- Keyword Research Tool
- Get started for free
Take note, the last item on the above list is, Get started for free. Wealthy Affiliate is not free, but you can take a look at it, and get started for nothing. That way you decide for yourself if Wealthy Affiliate is a good fit for you. If you are interested, here is a link to my website, where I have posted a review regarding Wealthy Affiliate.
That’s all I got for now. I do want to hear from you if you have anything to add, or if you disagree with any of my thoughts. You can leave your comments below.