E-Mail Funnels is not a new online marketing strategy. Now I’d like to take look at this email marketing strategy created by Bob Patrick. And answer the questions. Does this thing really work? And who is this opportunity a good fit for. I’ll start by introducing E-Mail Funnels.
E-Mail Funnels product overview
Name: E-Mail Funnels
Creator: Bob Patrick
Purpose of this product
Bob Patrick has solved the biggest problem when it comes to Email marketing. That is building a list. He as also simplified the conventional sales funnel associated with Email marketing.
He has simplified the sales funnel into three sections. They are;
- At the top of the funnel is, Get Email leads. This takes the place of list building. Building a list is very labor intensive. And maintaining a list, is equally difficult. To comply with the law, the person building the list must get the permission of a potential list member, for them to be sent Emails. Like wise, list members must be afforded easy access to opt out from a list. Bob Patrick has eliminated list building by getting Email leads by purchasing them. When we purchase leads, we own them, and when a click or a conversion occurs as a result of a lead we collect the entire commission. Purchasing leads can be expensive. Or leads may be acquired through a method called Revenue Sharing. In this case we don’t have to purchase leads outright, instead are given Email leads, and in return we have to share the revenue, when the leads generates a commission.
- The next step in Bob Patrick’s marketing funnel is Select an offer. Offers are products or services, which businesses want to be promoted via email marketing. Bob Patrick can give us access to his lists of such offers. This simplifies the process of building an efficient email marketing funnel.
- The final step in the Bob Patrick email marketing funnel is Promote an offer. This is where the rubber meets to road, and also where a heck of a lot of money can be spent, most of us don’t have the technical skills to set up this, Promote an offer step. Here is what is involved and what the cost is;
- Buy a server, $500/Mon
- Set MTA $5000 setup, and $600/Mon
- Setup front end $2500
- Configure IP routing $10/Mon for each router
- Setup white list takes 3 – 5 weeks
- Clean leads $800/Mon
- Send messages takes a day
- Manage deliverability $50,000
I don’t think that I need to do the math to emphasize how expensive this third step can be. Thank goodness that Bob Patrick has created software which takes care of all this technical stuff for us, and at a fraction of the cost.
This software is called On Target Mail. On Target Mail also allows us to send out thousands, in fact unlimited amounts of email, with a limited of time and effort on our part.
Another reason why On Target Mail software is needed.
The most popular Autoresponder services have restrictions on the quantity of Emails which can be sent out. In order to make money at email marketing we need to be sending out thousands of email each day. Autoresponder providers won’t allow us to send out a thousand emails a week.
Hence, the need for the On Target Mail software, with unlimited restriction on the quantity of email sent.
Pros and Cons
- Simplifies Email marketing.
- Support is good, 24/7.
- Unlimited lists, leads, and campaigns.
- Does not take a lot of time to work this system.
- Cost $997 to get started.
- A lot of unsolicited email is sent out which can be considered as spam.
- No guarantee is offered.
Who will this product benefit
If you can afford the $997 cost of this product, and are willing to work the product diligently, then you should profit tremendously from this product.
This where I normally rate the product or service which I am reviewing. In this case however, I don’t feel that I know enough about Bob Patrick’s product to rate it. To become adequately familiar with this product, it would cost me $997, without the benefit of a refund. I guess that’s a good way to protect yourself from receiving an unfavorable review.
If you can afford to spend $997 on a product which should work, but may not. Also if it doesn’t work out for you, you’re not going to get a refund.
My best advice, in this case, is BUYER BEWARE.
An affordable alternative
The online marketing alternative which I have to offer does not completely depend on list building. It is very affordable. And we don’t have to spend anything to take a complete look at it. The alternative I am suggesting is Affiliate Marketing. It is not likely that anyone, starting out in affiliate marketing, is going to make the kind of money that Bob Patrick suggest that his product will earn a year after a person signs up. But it is guaranteed that nobody is going to spend $1000, on this online business either.
The alternative I’m suggesting is Wealthy Affiliate. Wealthy Affiliate is a one stop platform where we can learn how to be a successful affiliate marketer. Please bear with me a little longer, as I’d like to list the features available at Wealthy Affiliate. They are;
- Support (Live Chat, Site Support, Q & A)
- Personal Mentoring
- Training Courses, Step by Step
- Weekly Live Classes (and 100’s of hours of replays)
- Ambassadorship Program
- Online Entrepreneur Certification
- Affiliate Bootcamp
- The Affiliate Program
- Building Websites
- Website Performance Tools (SiteRubix)
- Website Engagement Platform (Site Comments)
- The Hosting Platform
- Site Content Writing Platform
- Keyword Research Tool
- Get started for free
If you aren’t in the position where you can afford to take a chance on Bob Patrick’s E-mail Funnel, and would rather take a look at an online platform, which has 12 years of experience under it’s belt. I’ve included this link to a review which I’ve written about Wealthy Affiliate.
Well my friends, that’s all I’ve got to say about that for now. It’s Saturday, and I want to watch the Hawaii – Wyoming football game. It’s about ready to begin. I do want to hear from you, however, if you have any thoughts you would like to add. Or if you disagree with any of my thoughts. You can leave your comments below.