Regarding Digital Altitude, does this thing really work, now that the 64 thousand dollar question. Is Digital Altitude a viable opportunity for the typical person, who is looking to make money online? It is my goal to answer that question without boring anyone into taking an early afternoon nap. That said let’s get started.
Digital Altitude product overview
Name: Digital Altitude
Founder: Michael Force
Price: $37.00 plus huge up sells
Purpose of this product
The most popular online business opportunity is based on selling a product for a price, which is affordable for most online buyers, but sell a large quantity of that product.
Another method is to sell a product of higher value, at a higher price. Hinse we don’t need to sell such a high quantity of that product. That’s okay as long as the cost of the product is affordable to a reasonable quantity of buyers.
The purpose of this product is to teach individuals how to sell a very expensive product, which product is information as to how to sell this very expensive product, to people who probably can’t afford to buy the product in the first place.
Now if you think that description of the purpose of this product, seems to be what is commonly known as DOUBLE TALK, take a look at the sales page for Digital Altitude, and prepare to be amazed. That’s where you’ll find Double Talk.
Michael Force claims that through his product a person can earn $9000.00 a day, or $174,000.00 a month.
Pros and Cons of this product
- Michael Force does teach some useful concepts regarding internet marketing and generating traffic.
- This product is very expensive. In order to make the kind of money that Michael Force claims we can make, we need to spend in excess of $28,000.00.
- This is a MLM product. Our profits are based on how many people we can talk into climbing on. Michael says that if we cannot close the sale, then his professional sales teams will close the sale for us. A good way to turn friends into enemies.
- In order for us to collect the commissions for selling these high ticket information packages, we have to have first purchased the high ticket items ourselves. I ask you. Do you have $28,000.00 sitting around waiting for you to find something to spend it on? Further how many people do you know who can afford to spend that kind of money on an online product which may or may not work?
- This type of product has been tried in the past, and has failed each time. To make matters worse Michael Force has been involved in these failed online business ventures.
Who’s going to benefit from this product
We need to bear in mind that only those members of this product, who are eligible to collect commissions on product sales, are those members who have already bought these high ticket items.
If the person responsible for the sale of a product does not already own that product, the commission is paid to the next person in the up line, who does own the product. For that reason, the people who benefit the most from Digital Altitude, are those people in the upper levels of the business structure.
Now this may sound like a pyramid scheme. That all depends on the value of the information being sold. In this case, if the service or information being sold will not enable us to accomplish the financial goals that Michael Force says we can accomplish, does that make this a pyramid scheme, or just a bad business choice on our part.
Products which are offered
I am not going to take the time go into detail what is in these products. You can find that information easy enough on the Digital Altitude sales page. What I want to expose is the cost of these products. The products are;
- Base Membership $597 One-Time
- Rise Membership $1997 One-Time
- Ascend Membership $9997 One-Time
- Peak Membership $16,997 One-Time
- Apex Membership $27,997 One-Time
See why I choose not to go into any detail as to what these up sells have to offer. If we can’t afford the ticket, it doesn’t matter what the product looks like on the inside.
Recommendation and Rating
I’ve been involved with this online marketing business for a while now. And I think that I’ve got a pretty good idea of the financial capability of most people who are involved in it. I think I can safely say that anyone who can afford to pay out what Digital Altitude is asking, is probably not interested in online marketing in the first place.
Therefore for the rest of us, I would not recommend the Digital Altitude product. And because other products of this nature have not worked in the past. I have to give Digital Altitude a rating of 2 out of 10.
My suggested alternative
The online marketing alternative which I have to offer does not completely depend on our ability to sell high ticket products. It is very affordable. And we don’t have to spend anything to take a complete look at it.
The alternative I am suggesting is Affiliate Marketing. It is not likely that anyone, starting out in affiliate marketing, is going to make the kind of money that Michael Force suggest that his product will earn a year after a person signs up. But it is guaranteed that nobody is going to spend $28,000, on this online business either.
The alternative I’m suggesting is Wealthy Affiliate. Wealthy Affiliate is a one stop platform where we can learn how to be a successful affiliate
marketer. Please bear with me a little longer, as I’d like to list the features available at Wealthy Affiliate. They are;
- Support (Live Chat, Site Support, Q & A)
- Personal Mentoring
- Training Courses, Step by Step
- Weekly Live Classes (and 100’s of hours of replays)
- Ambassadorship Program
- Online Entrepreneur Certification
- Affiliate Bootcamp
- The Affiliate Program
- Building Websites
- Website Performance Tools (SiteRubix)
- Website Engagement Platform (Site Comments)
- The Hosting Platform
- Site Content Writing Platform
- Keyword Research Tool
- Get started for free
If you aren’t in the position where you can afford to take a chance on Michael Force’s Digital Altitude, and would rather take a look at an online platform, which has 12 years of experience under it’s belt. I’ve included this link to a review which I’ve written about Wealthy Affiliate.
So that’s about it for now. I hope that I’ve accomplished my goal of exposing the extravagant cost of Digital Altitude, and if the suggestion I’ve offered regarding Wealthy Affiliate helps you out, then that’s a good thing.
I do want to hear from you if there is anything which you would like to add, or if you disagree with any of my thoughts. You can leave your comments below.