Product Name: Banks Experiment
Product Website: banksexperiment.com
Owner: Ron Banks
Banks Experiment Product Overview
The sales page makes the claim that this product will make you a boatload of money, and all you have to do is pay $7.00. Does that sound familiar?
Ron Banks, if that is really the persons name who presents the sales video, tells a story of how he was struggling, and losing money by trying different internet opportunities. Then he got lucky a was sent some private documents, which were titled Personnel Campaign. He uploaded this secret code and started selling it for $700.00 a copy. Ever since then he has been making more money than the law should allow. Now he is willing to share this money making code, which is worth $700.00, for just $7.00.
Never in the sales page does Ron Banks, or whoever he is, describe what this business is all about. The only other information given on the sales is the instruction to leave my email address. One redeeming value of the sales page is that it’s not very long.
So what do you get for your $7.00 investment? You get the opportunity to purchase hosting from Cloud Hosting, and that hosting is not cheap. The business you’ll be getting involved in is Binary Options.
Anybody familiar with Binary Options knows that it’s a crap shoot whether you make money or not. Binary Options deals with the rise and fall of stocks. The trader predicts whether a stock will rise (putt), or fall (call) through a short period of time which starts with the strike, and ends at the expiry. If you purchase a putt, and the stock raises you make money. Likewise if you purchase a call and the price of the stock fall, you also make money. If you predict wrong you don’t make any money.
This Binary Option thing is nothing knew. What bothers me is if anyone has figured out what stocks are going to do over a specific period of time, why are they selling the information for $7.00. I mean this information would be worth millions.
Pros and Cons
- If you don’t look at the hosting, the product doesn’t cost a lot.
- You can probably make some money doing Binary Options.
- You do have to come up with a couple hundred dollars to have in your account to make your first purchase.
- The sales page is very misleading.
- I can’t see anyone making a boatload for money with this product.
- Like I mentioned earlier. It is really hard to predict what the stock market is going to do. So why make the claim that this product has a secret code, which enables the trader to do just that.
Training and Tools
Inside the Banks Experiment is provided training to do the following.
- Download 10 commission machines.
- Register email and product.
- Activate Website
- Cloaking your links.
- Get traffic.
Who will this product benefit
I can’t help but think that only the people who market this product may have a chance to make a money from this product. Unfortunately the people who get involved with the Banks Experiment are those who have little experience with marketing online. Of course Ron Banks will prosper because he is probably an affiliate for the Cloud Hosting.
Basic price: $7.00
Cloud Hosting: Approximately $200.00.
I am usually get turned off when I see claims that I can earn an unrealistic amount of money. I have found that one misleading statement usually leads to another. It also bothers me that I have to wait to get on the inside the product to find out that Binary Options is this products core business. For that reason alone I would not get involved in this product.
On a scale of 1 to 100, I give this product a rating of 65.
Yes thank goodness there is an online alternative to the Banks Experiment. It is a platform that teaches all aspects of affiliate of affiliate marketing. The name of this platform is Wealthy Affiliate. Below is a comparison chart that compares Wealthy Affiliate to Banks Experiment.
The Wealthy Affiliate niche
If you are looking for a program that is going to make you rich overnight, with a minimum amount of effort, then your looking in the wrong place.
Nobody ever said that success was easy, and if anybody tells you they have come up with a way to succeed at anything without hard work and dedication, then they are being less than truthful with you.
Pros and Cons
- Get started for $0. You do not have to pay anything to see everything that Wealthy Affiliate has to offer. After full exposure you can decide if Wealthy Affiliate is a good fit for you.
- Training is easy to understand. The training is complete, continuously being updated, and presented in manner so anyone can understand it.
- Training is a combination of classroom, video, and tutorial courses. No shortage of video training. It is said a picture is worth a thousand words. At Wealthy Affiliate a training video is worth ten thousand words.
- 1,000’s of helpful community members. A strength of the Wealthy Affiliate program is the Wealthy Affiliate community, which consist of members who are eager to share their knowledge.
- open for business 24/7. Just what you would expect from a online business. Open 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week.
- 2 free fully functional websites. Two totally free, fully functional WordPress websites.
- Free secure hosting.
- Strict spam free online environment.
- There are times when it takes a little time to solve the more complicated problems. There are no problems, related to Affiliate Marketing, which cannot be answered within the halls of Wealthy Affiliate.
- You have to be self motivated.
- It takes time and effort to complete the training.
- Success is not guaranteed. Degree of success is proportional to the amount of effort.
That is about all that I have got. I do want to invite anyone interested in Wealthy Affiliate to follow this link to my Wealthy Affiliate review.
If you have any questions or would like to comment about this review, I will be happy to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.